These Black Diamond 800 grit floor prep pads are made to be used for light cleaning, as well as the removal of smaller scratches and stains. The microscopic diamonds in the pad clean and polish the floor at the same time. The use of this pad will leave a matte surface on your floor in preparation for polishing with the yellow 1500 grit, and green 3000 grit pads. If your floor has heavier scratches, you'll need to start with the red 400 grit pads.
No chemicals needed! Black Diamond pads are environmentally friendly because they don't require chemicals during use. These 800 grit white pads should be used with water on low speed floor machines up to 350 RPM or they can be used dry at high speeds up to 3000 RPM.
A simple 4 step process will produce a hardened shiny floor that will provide excellent and lasting results. All of the Black Diamond pads can be used on a wide range of floors like rubber, marble, concrete, terrazzo, vinyl, and more. Not only do these pads clean and polish your floors, but they also create a safer environment by increasing the slip resistance. Long term your floors will also continue to be more resistant to dirt and wear. Extra equipment is not required to attach these pads to your floor buffer, making set up a breeze.
Each of these pads can be found in our 20" floor prep starter pack, so you can start the process in smaller areas.
- No chemicals needed!
- Can be used with water (typically lower speeds) or dry (typically on high speed machines up to 3000 RPM).
- Made with microscopic diamonds to clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use of Black Diamond pads will produce a glossy, mechanically densified surface that has increased resistance to dirt and wear.
- Pads will fit on floor buffers without the need for new equipment.
- The life span of Black Diamond pads is three times that of a traditional floor cleaning pad.
- Pads should only be used colored side down & replaced when the backing starts to show through.
- 800 grit for deep cleaning & removing scratches
- For use with 12" - 28" floor buffers
- 2 pads per case