These red 400 grit Black Diamond floor prep pads should be used on floors that need heavy duty cleaning like worn concrete or terrazzo floors. Each pad is impregnated with microscopic diamonds that will remove deep scratches and heavy stains. Great for light honing, heavy-duty cleaning, and restoration. This is the 1st step in a process, that should then be followed by the white 800 grit, yellow 1500 grit, and green 3000 grit Black Diamond pads.
Due to the abrasiveness of the these red pads should be used with just water, and on low speed floor machines (up to 350 RPM). Black Diamond pads are made with small diamonds that clean and polish your floor at the same time.
Prepping your floors with these pads requires just water and a floor machine. No chemicals needed! This is all done while producing excellent and lasting results. For use on a wide range of floors including stone, vinyl, linoleum, smooth concrete, terrazzo, and natural stone floors. Using these pads will create a safer surface to walk on by increasing slip resistance, as well as creating a protective barrier against future dirt and wear.
For other options, please check out our full line of floor resurfacing accessories.
- Diamond impregnated floor pads for light honing, heavy-duty cleaning & restoration on floor machines up to 350 RPMs.
- Use with just water. No chemicals needed!
- Cleaner & safer for the environment.
- Made with microscopic diamonds to clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Routine use will produce a glossy surface that has increased resistance to dirt & wear.
- Pads will fit on regular floor buffers, burnishers, or auto scrubbers without the need for new equipment.
- 3x the life span of traditional floor cleaning pads.
- Pads should only be used colored side down & replaced when the backing starts to show through.
- 400 grit for removing scratches & stains
- For use with 12" - 28" floor buffers
- 2 pads per case