These green pads are the final step in your restoring process with Black Diamond pads. Made for use on stone, terrazzo, smooth concrete, VCT, and linoleum. They are the final step in a 4 step process, and are designed to be used for daily cleaning to maintain a beautiful floor. Scratches and stains should first be removed with the red 400 grit and white 800 grit pads, which will bring the floor to a matte surface. Then it is best to clean and polish with the yellow 1500 grit pads before finishing with this green pad to produce that high gloss finish. They are typically used wet with low speed floor machines, and dry with high speed floor burnishers.
Made with micro diamonds, the Black Diamond series of pads clean and polish your floor at the same time. Since these diamonds do the work, prepping your floors with these pads requires no chemicals and can be used with just water. Thanks to this, the pads will produce excellent and lasting results while also being environmentally friendly and saving you money. Using these pads will create a safer surface on your concrete, terrazzo, marble, and vinyl floors by increasing slip resistance as well as resistance to dirt and wear. These pads can be used on any machine that is equipped to use regular pads since it doesn’t require any extra equipment to attach. To make sure you have all the required pads for your project, we have put together a convenient starter kit for 17” and 20” floor buffers. If you own a rectangular buffer, please look at our Black Diamond green rectangular pads.
- For use on floor machines up to 3000 RPM.
- Use with water. No chemicals are needed! Cleaner and safer for the environment.
- Made with microscopic diamonds to clean and polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use of Black Diamond pads will produce a glossy, mechanically densified surface that has an increased resistance to dirt and wear.
- Pads will fit on floor buffers without the need for new equipment.
- The life span of Black Diamond pads is three times that of a traditional floor cleaning pad.
- Pads should only be used colored side down. Please replace it when the backing starts to show through.
- 3000 grit for daily use to maintain a high luster
- For use with 12" - 28" floor machines
- 2 pads per case