These Black Diamond 800 grit rectangular floor prep pads are made from billions of diamonds that will lightly clean and remove small scratches and stains from your floors. This process creates a nice matte surface that you will want to have before continuing with polishing with Black Diamond yellow, and green pads. Deeper scratches may need to be removed with the use of our 400 grit red pad before the use of this white pad.
The micro diamonds found in the Black Diamond line of pads are designed to clean and polish your floor at the same time. Prepping your floors requires no chemicals and the pads can be used wet or dry. No more lugging around heavy and potentially toxic chemicals!! That's a win-win.
You'll also buy fewer pads thanks to a life span that is three times that of a traditional pad. With continued use, you'll see increased slip resistance and additional resistance to dirt and wear on your floor. Extra equipment is not required to use these pads since these pads work just like traditional pads. If you own a round buffer, please take a look at our round Black Diamond white pads.
- Use with water. No chemicals are needed! Cleaner and safer for the environment.
- Made with microscopic diamonds to clean and polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use of Black Diamond pads will produce a glossy, mechanically densified surface that has an increased resistance to dirt and wear.
- Pads will fit on floor buffers without the need for new equipment.
- The life span of Black Diamond pads is three times that of a traditional floor cleaning pad.
- 800 grit for deep cleaning & removing scratches
- For use w/ 12"x18", 14"x20", 14"x28" & 14"x32" floor machines
- 2 pads per case