These Black Diamond 1500 grit pads are used to to expose your floor’s initial luster. Each yellow rectangular pad (2 per pack) uses billions of micro diamonds to start the polishing step in the restoration process. This step should then be followed up with the 3000 grit green pads to create and maintain the final high gloss on your floor. This initial polishing step with th3 1500 grit pads should only be started after scratches and stains have been removed using the 800 grit white and 400 grit red pads. These yellow pads can be used at low speeds up to 350 RPMs with the addition of water or used dry at high speeds up to 3000 RPMs.
Prepping your floors with Black Diamond pads requires no chemicals. The pads can be used wet or dry. This is thanks to the special micro diamonds that make up each of the pads. These same diamonds allow the pad to both clean and polish your floor in the same pass to save you both time and money in the process. These pads are also environmentally friendly and continue to save you money thanks to not having to use expensive chemicals and having a life span 3 times longer than that of traditional pads.
With regular maintenance, these Black Diamond pads will create a safer surface by increasing slip resistance, and also creating resistance to dirt and wear on your floor. Attach these pads to your floor machine just like you would any other pad to get started cleaning. No extra equipment is needed.
If you own a round buffer, please take a look at our round Black Diamond yellow pads.
- Cleaner & safer for the environment, because you can use them with just water. No chemicals needed!
- Made with microscopic diamonds to clean & polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use will produce a glossy, mechanically densified surface that has an increased resistance to dirt & wear.
- Pads will fit on floor machines without the need for new equipment.
- 3x the life span of traditional floor cleaning pads.
- 1500 grit for light polishing to bring out the initial luster
- For use w/ 12"x18", 14"x20", 14"x28" & 14"x32" floor machines
- 2 pads per case