This dual speed floor buffing machine which is part of our versatile 17 inch two speed floor polishers category is a great value because it actually does the work of two machines. Not only does it save you money, but it also saves you from having to transport two machines to each job. Use the lower speed, 180 RPM, to scrub and strip, then just flip the switch to the higher speed, 320 RPM, to polish floors to a glossy luster. The higher speed will not provide as high a shine as our electric floor burnisher buffers, but this machine will still do a great job.
We also carry a full line of 20 inch dual speed floor machines including this machine's big brother, a 20 inch high and low speed floor scrubber by Trusted Clean. With all of these great options, you're sure to find a machine that fits your specific needs!
- All steel planetary high speed transmission
- Extra thick, chrome plated fully adjustable handle
- Double safety switch levers
- Non marking wrap around bumper
- 50' three wire special low temperature vinyl jacketed cable type ST molded plug
- 3 position switch is affixed to apron to switch from low to high speeds
- DC rectified (plug into AC outlet), permanent magnet 1 1/2 hp motor, low amp draw
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
- 180 & 320 RPM scrubbing speeds
- Pad driver included
- For carpet & hard floor use
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 86 pounds
- 5 year warranty
I used this to do a strip and wax and I used it to polish a floor, the machine is very nice looking and pretty quiet. It looks like it has a durable powder coating on it. My only gripe is this thing wobbles pretty intensely, especially if I use it at the 320 RPM setting. I do not know if it is the pad driver or something else with the motor being off balance. I have owned several low speeds and none of them have ever wobbled like this. So I do not know if all of them are going to do this or I just got a defected one that has some type of balance issue, if it was not for the wobble I would be giving it 5 stars with no hesitation.