To bring high gloss shine to coated floors like vinyl, linoleum, and wood, Twister has created the supergloss pad which sports micro diamonds to polish your floors without using chemicals. Made to be used dry and with high speed burnishers that run up to 3000 RPM, these gray pads are made with 100% recycled polyesters and are great for keeping areas with high traffic looking their best. These polishing pads should be rinsed thoroughly between jobs to keep dust and dirt from wearing on the floor and reducing the life of the pad. It is best practice to clean your surface with a dust mop and our Twister purple diamond cleaning pad before polishing with this gray pad. Dust mopping is also recommended afterward to clean up any leftover dust.
These Twister pads feature micro diamonds that are made to restore, clean, and polish your floors. The great thing about these diamond pads is that the diamonds do all the hard work without the need for any harsh chemicals or expensive solutions. Just by removing these chemicals, you will provide a cleaner environment for your operators while reducing the extra cost and clutter of the chemicals. These diamonds effectively create a floor that resists dirt and wear, while creating slip-resistant surfaces. The pads are built to be used only on one side and should be checked and replaced when the backing starts to show through. Despite this, Twister pads can still last up to 3 times that of traditional pads.
- Used dry. No chemicals needed! Cleaner and safer for the environment.
- Made with microscopic diamonds to clean and polish the floor at the same time.
- Daily use of Twister pads will produce a glossy, mechanically densified surface that has increased resistance to dirt and wear.
- Pads fit will fit on floor buffers without the need for new equipment.
- The Life span of Twister pads is three times that of a traditional floor cleaning pad.
- For use with 17" - 27" floor buffers
- 2 pads per case
- For use up to 3000 rpm burnishers