This nylon carpet brush has two outer rows that scrub the carpet and flex the pile while the softer inner rows "massage" the dirt from the carpet for a deeper cleaning action. Made to be used with any 17 inch carpet scrubbing floor buffer. This brush comes with a center glide that does not allow the bristles to dig too deeply into the carpet fibers. It also features showerfeed holes that allows your carpet solutions to be applied directly to the carpet.
Please take a look at our complete line of carpet scrubbing brushes for more options.
- Remove the center glide from your brush to avoid scratching it.
- Mount the brush on the floor machine. Follow ALL the instructions included in your owners manual.
- Find a rough textured floor surface, preferably unfinished concrete.
- Operate the machine on this surface. Run the machine DRY for approximately 15-20 minutes. The brush fibers will take a slight set or lean in the direction of machine rotation.
- Rinse the brush to remove any dirt caught when running machine.
- The brush is now ready to be used on carpet.
- 15" block fits most 17" machines
- Nylon brush
- For scrubbing heavily soiled carpets
- Comes with standard style clutch plate
Good quality brush
I love this brush with my floor buffer. I'm 105 lb woman who can operate this brush on a buffer no problem.