This Tornado 14 x 20 inch floor scrubbing machine is a versatile floor buffer that can handle a wide range of scrubbing, floor prep, stripping, and polishing jobs. The head runs at 3,530 RPMs in an oscillating movement while offering 180 lbs. of cleaning down pressure. This combination increases your cleaning efficiency to produce better results compared to rotary floor buffers. The rectangle head also makes getting into tight corners a breeze. The orbital action also allows this buffer to be used during dry stripping, making this a great machine if you want to help the environment while saving money on chemicals and chemical cleanup. The frame is epoxy coated steel that can handle bumps and bangs that a normal machine takes during years of use. Additional accessories can be bought and attached to this machine to further its usefulness. Please give us a call if you are looking at these accessories including a specialty floor finish removal kit (#97602), a 40 lb. weight kit (#90048), a dust control kit (#90047), and a solution tank kit (#90052). The head can equip any 14 x 20 inch pad like our 14 x 20 inch white polishing pad, 14 x 20 inch red floor buffing scrub pad or the 14 x 20 inch black floor stripping pad. For other floor buffers like this one, check out the offerings in our rectangular floor buffers area to see what sizes and options we have available.
- A 1.5 HP motor produces 3,530 RPM oscillating movement for deep cleaning action.
- Chemical-free floor stripping saves on chemicals and protects the environment.
- Handle easily adjustments to allow for comfortable operation.
- Runs at a quiet 64 dB during.
- Good for scrubbing, stripping, sanding and screening and polishing jobs.
- Interlocking triggers ensures operator safety by running only when the operator is ready.
- UL and CSA approved.