The Pioneer Eclipse 17" FM Floor Maintainer is built to take the abuse that comes with grinding and sanding and has the durability that will provide you with years of buffer and scrubbing. A die cast aluminum housing provides protection that is five times stronger than other types of castings. The helical-cut planetary gears are made from solid machined steel and oversized bearings that provide smooth transmission of power from the powerful 1 HP motor to the floor while offering you years of trouble-free scrubbing and sanding. The 360 degree deck bumper is made with non-marking, vinyl to protect you work area from scuffs and marks. The optional dust skirt is perfect for keeping dust contained for dusty jobs like sanding. A pad driver is not included, so be sure to pick up one along with some 17" scrubbing pads or 17" stripping pads for your new machine.
- Dual, independent micro switches reduce down time.
- Ergonomic, dihedral handle for operator comfort.
- Handle locking device insures safe operation.
- 1 hp motor with 1.25 service factor for extra power.
- Die cast aluminum housing is five times stronger than sand castings.
- 360 degree non-marking, vinyl bumper protects walls and furniture.
- Machined steel, helical-cut planetary gears provide smooth transmission of power to the floor.
- Oversized bearings and seals give the gear unit decades of trouble-free performance.
- Large, non-marking wheels.
- Hospital grade plugs with soldered wires and hardened ground plug reduces cost and increases safety.
- Chrome handle tube resists rust.
- Brass and steel strain relief protects the power cable.