*Please Note: This floor buffer formally had a part # of 535441. This is the same machine, but now comes with a pad driver & additional 40 lbs of weights.
The Pacific Floorcare FM-17EHD is an Extreme Heavy Duty floor grinder & sander built specifically for scarifying, grinding, and sanding concrete or wood. The motor is completely enclosed, and has a external fan that cools it as it works. The complete enclosure ensures that no dust, from grinding or sanding, will enter the motor enclosure. This helps to ensure long life of the motor, by not allowing that fine dust to pass the motor windings.
The triple planetary transmission provides a smooth power transfer from the motor to the pad driver, which ends up spinning at 158 RPM on the floor. This ensures a smooth sanding, grinding or scarifying experience. This machine is built to take on the "tough stuff" other machines can't touch! Take a look at our complete line of 17 inch 175 RPM floor polishers/buffers for other options, including heavily weighted marble polishers.
- Comes with Pad driver and 40 lbs weights.
- Totally enclosed motor and external cooling fan make sure no dust or debris can pass through the motor, increasing motor life.
- Severe duty triple planetary brush drive is specifically designed to handle the rigors of heavy loading encountered in severe duty applications.
- Gearbox includes; 11:1 ratio for maximum torque, 3 steel heat-treated planetary gears, dual hardened torque pins, & 6 oversized M6 motor mount screws.
- All steel coupler configuration (instead of rubber/steel combination) located inside gearbox resists shearing and is suited for rigid applications, such as scarifying.
- Electrical box contains the electronic start switch and capacitor.
- 10 year warranty on the base, 3 years on components & 1 year on labor.