CleanFreak 'Ideal Low Maintenance' Floor Finish is made to be used on hard floors like tile, linoleum, synthetic, rubber, terrazzo and other similar commercial flooring surfaces. It is an extremely durable floor finish that maintains a high shine with little to no on going maintenance. It responds exceptionally well to occasional burnishing with high-speed burnisher or low speed buffing with floor buffer.
This finish can be used on floors that are not buffed or burnished on a regular basis thanks to its 'low maintenance' formula that extends the time needed between floor buffing and burnishing. 'Ideal Low Maintenace' is durable, can stand up to heavy traffic, is mark-resistant, and leaves behind a brilliant shine on your floors. Great for retail, education, healthcare, and hospitality type of environments.
For other options, including wet look finishes, please take a look at our complete line of floor finishes
Coverage: 2,000 to 3,000 square feet per gallon (that is for 1 coat - most floors require 4 - 5 coats).
- Strip floor entirely of old finish using a recommended floor stripper like 'Easy Lift'.
- Apply finish using a clean finish mop. Apply up to 5 coats per application. Allow 30 - 45 minutes for finish to dry completely before recoating.
- DO NOT apply more than 5 coats in 24 hours.
- Maintain floor by dust mopping or sweeping as needed.
- Clean floor using a neutral pH floor cleaner with a damp mop or an auto scrubber.
- If desired, floor can be ultra high speed burnished using a medium aggressive pad.
- 16% solids
- 2 - 2.5 gallon pouches per case