The CleanFreak 14" x 28" rectangular oscillating floor buffer is made to tackle all of your stripping, scrubbing and buffing jobs in both a wet and dry environment. Thanks to the machine's heavy cast iron chassis, this unit excels at dry stripping the top coat of wax off your surface without use of chemicals. Even though this is heavy and powerful, the limited vibration handle makes the machine easy to handle and to use for long periods. The motor has been designed to use a low 9 amp draw when buffing which makes this a great machine for older buildings where higher voltages can trip circuit breakers. You've got all these great features along with being able to strip floors with no water or other stripping solutions all rolled up into one versatile floor buffer, making it a great addition to your buffing arsenal. This floor buffer comes with 1 red spacer pad that should be used with other pads to insure the machine doesn't scrape your floor.
Be sure to match up the right 14" x 20" scrubbing, polishing, or stripping pad to match the job at hand to get the most out of this machine.
- Green machine (eco-friendly) - strip floors without splashing chemicals everywhere.
- Straight edges allow for buffing deep into corners.
- Easier to operate than rotary floor buffers.
- Little handle vibration compared to the competitors.
- Cast iron heavy weight chassis for more down force during stripping.
- 3500 RPM orbital speed.
- Cast aluminum rectangular 20" x 14" pad driver plate.
- Chromed handle 1¼" in diameter made of 13 gauge steel.
- 5" non-marking wheels.
- Safety switch to prevent accidental startup.
- Non marking full wrap bumper.
- 5 year warranty on the motor & gearbox, and 1 year on parts.
- For hard floor use only
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 135 lbs.
- 14" x 28" scrubbing path
- 5 year motor warranty & 1 year on parts