The CleanFreak® 14" x 20" orbital rectangular floor buffer is a versatile machine that can used on many types of tasks. With the use of one of our stripping pads, this unit can be used for top coat dry stripping and complete floor stripping without the use of any chemicals as well as sand screening gym floors when paired with the right set of sand screens. It can also be used for general scrubbing when using one of our scrubbing pads. This buffer is made with a cast iron deck and limited vibration handle which helps to keep down pressure and limiting vibrating while you do your job. The motor on this machine runs on a low 9 amps which allows you to work in older buildings with little worry of blowing circuits. This floor buffer comes with 1 red spacer pad that should be used with other pads to ensure the machine doesn't scrape your floor.
|Very Important: A red spacer pad is recommended for use on this oscillating floor machine. If you attach some of the thinner accessories to the underside of your machine it will damage your floor. The pad driver has many small pins that hold a pad on - without enough padding those pins will score your flooring.|
- Green machine (eco-friendly) - strip floors without splashing chemicals everywhere.
- Straight edges allow for buffing deep into corners.
- Easier to operate than rotary floor buffers.
- Little handle vibration compared to the competitors.
- Cast iron heavy-weight chassis for more downforce during stripping.
- 3500 RPM orbital speed.
- Cast aluminum rectangular 20" x 14" pad driver plate.
- Chromed handle 1¼" in diameter made of 13 gauge steel.
- 5" non-marking wheels.
- Safety switch to prevent accidental startup.
- Non marking full wrap bumper.
- 5 year warranty on the motor & gearbox, and 1 year on parts.
- For hard floor use only
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 111 lbs.
- 14" x 20" scrubbing path
- 5 year motor warranty & 1 year on parts
I was amazed how helpful the sales manager was and so kind and knew exactly what I was wanting on a dry stripping machine. I needed it desperately for a floor job. I ordered it on a Tuesday and received it that Friday. Clean Freak is definitely my kind of company I want to buy all supplies from! I rate them above 5 stars!
Both front rubber mounts failed on the pad driver. Had to grab a buffer to finish stripping this job. Now we find out how well they stand behind their warranty.
This equipment you notice very early quality and workmanship that went into the design. I feel very confident that this machine is ready for any task I decides to take on. Used only on carpet with the 14" x 20" square scrubber the torque it applied through the pad to the floor was very impressive.