This 20" multi-purpose floor machine is part of the elite Clarke® CFP Pro® series and is a solid performer among everyday users. It's heavy duty and versatile enough to clean, buff, strip or polish almost any flooring surface and is a must-have for any floor care professional. It is made of steel with a chrome-plated bell housing and a handle shaft with compression-style hand-height adjustment. This model also comes standard with comfortable and solid handles with safety interlock activation to prevent accidental start-up.
The heavy gauge, chrome-plated steel handle provides maximum machine control, strength and durability. A powerful motor with triple planetary gear systems provides smooth, quiet and reliable operation while the high torque system allows for smooth start-ups on all hard floor surfaces.
For other less expensive machines that can also scrub both carpets and hard floor surfaces, take a look at our complete line of 20 inch floor scrubbing machines.
- Soft, non-slip handle grips provide operator comfort and control.
- Easy-to-use fingertip controls and multiple safety features.
- Hook stores cord conveniently, and easily for quick access.
- 50', UL-listed, non-marking power cord provides maximum reach between outlets.
- Chrome plated steel handle provides maximum machine control, strength and durability.
- One piece steel handle construction maintains durability through life of machine.
- High strength aluminum frame is corrosion resistant & ensures stable operation.
- Wrap-around, non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy and protect floors from damage.
- For carpet & hard floor use
- 20 inch scrubbing path
- Pad driver included
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 109 pounds
- 3 year warranty on parts & 2 years on labor
Used to screen and recoat basketball gyms. Super durable product at an awesome price !
It's a great Machine for scrubbing.
We use the machine to sand in between coats. Awesome machine