This nylon carpet scrubbing brush is made to be used with one of our 20 inch floor scrubbing machines. It has a 18" diameter block that allows the brush to fit underneath the 20" deck of a floor buffer. As you scrub, the bristles do flair out and will still scrub a 20" path. The brush itself has two outer rows that scrub the carpet and flex the pile while the softer inner rows "massage" the dirt from the carpet for a deeper cleaning action. This carpet brush features showerfeed holes and a carpet glide. It must be broken in before use on carpets (please see below for full instructions). This will eliminate possible excess drag by "tipping" the strands, removing any possible burrs caused by the manufacturing process.
This brush will fit 95% of all floor buffers on the market. If you're uncertain on whether or not it will fit your machine, please give one of our experts a call, and they'll be able to look it up for you. If this is not right size for your needs, please take a look at our complete line of carpet scrubbing brushes for more options.
- Remove the center glide from your brush to avoid scratching it.
- Mount the brush on your floor machine. Follow ALL instructions included in your owners manual.
- Find a rough textured floor surface, preferably unfinished concrete.
- Operate the machine with the brush attached on this surface. Run the machine DRY for approximately 15-20 minutes. The brush fibers will take a slight set or lean in the direction of machine rotation, also removing any possible burrs created in the manufacturing process.
- Rinse the brush to remove any dirt caught when running machine.
- The brush is now ready to be used on carpet.
- 18" block fits most 20" machines
- Nylon brush
- For scrubbing heavily soiled carpets
- Comes with standard style clutch plate
This carpet pad did a great job in half the time. I stand by this item it’s well worth the money.
perfect for my rental properties, carpets look great
We clean many University dorm rooms with a shampoo and extraction method. This brush gets the job done!!