Advance is known for making products that are built to last. This Pacesetter 17 inch floor buffer is no exception. The floor buffer is built with in all steel with a chrome plated bell housing and all metal triple planetary gears that can take the abuse that daily scrubbing, stripping, and polishing can bring onto your machine. The handle shaft sports a compression style handle that allows you to adjust the height to a comfortable level.
The powerful motor spins at 175 RPM and comes with 17" pad driver that is able to secure any 17 inch scrubbing, stripping, or polishing pad which allows you to match your pad to the job at hand, your floor type, and your soil levels.
- All steel construction and chrome plated bell housing
- Compression style handle with height adjustments
- The 1.5 HP motor with all metal, triple planetary gears
- Comfortable & solid handle includes safety interlock activation to prevent accidental start-up.
- For carpet & hard floor use
- Pad holder included
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 100 lbs.
- 3 year warranty on parts
Product Information + Specs
Labor - 2 years from an authorized service center
Travel - 180 days