The PE440ST38Z is a powerful, fast propane powered floor stripping machine that uses two counter rotating drivers to effectively remove floor finishes faster than any other machine on the market! The Rok-bak™ feature allows operators to quickly change pads and brushes while its sleek, ergonomic design make the machine simple and easy to operate.
The Amano Pioneer Eclipse SafeSense™ Emissions Monitoring System offers the only technology in the floor care industry that automatically shuts off the propane engine before emissions reach dangerous levels. If the air intake is restricted by a dirty filter or if the machine is running unattended, SafeSense will shut down the engine preventing elevated emission levels. And, if the problem is not corrected, SafeSense will continue to shut down again and again.
Don't forget to look at our entire line of floor finish removing tools and floor stripping chemicals to meet your additional floor stripping and scrubbing needs.
- Partially enclosed body style enhances public friendly appearance.
- Counter rotating brushes reduce strip splash.
- RokBak™ deck for easy brush/pad installation from standing position.
- Non-marking tires that will not react with stripper solution.
- Bail throttle with electric clutch ensures smooth start up.
- Low profile deck (under 4”/10 cm) for edge-to-edge operation.
- SafeSense™ Emissions Monitoring System.
- Catalytic side mount muffler minimizes harmful emissions.