This Malish 17 inch mastic removal and concrete prep tool is designed to remove stubborn coatings from concrete such as coating, carpet or tile adhesive, thin-set and thin mil coatings like urethane or paint. No need to waste time and money on heavy grinding equipment or harmful chemicals. This diverse tool, which mounts to most standard 17 inch floor buffers using the optional clutch plate, uses diamond coated blades to grind tough coatings away! This coating removal Tool is designed with replaceable blades, which enable users to order a replacement kit and easily change used or worn blades minimizing downtime. Simply loosen two screws and replace.
User safety is greatly enhanced since dangerous and volatile chemicals are not required. Simply apply water to eliminate dust and to flush debris away. Safely prepare concrete floor for resurfacing quickly and efficiently with this coating removal Tool.
- 10 times faster and way more efficient than manually scraping.
- Limited surface contact during use.
- Rigid, exposed 25 grit diamond cutting surface creates a level floor with normal use.
- No need for heavy, expensive and hard-to-use grinding equipment that often requires 480 3-phase power.
- Designed to fit a wide variety 17 inch rotary floor machines.
- Features replaceable diamond blades.
- Used with 17" floor buffers
- 25 grit blades
- Clutch plate and riser available for tool