This CleanFreak propane burnisher has a 28" deck that spins a floor polishing pad at 1500 RPM. With the 28 inch cleaning path, it is one of the largest propane burnishers that we have to offer. It can burnish up to 34,000 square feet per hour. Comes with a battery start up system and a steel propane tank.
Powered by an 18HP, 603 cc Kawasaki engine that is backed by 2 year warranty, you can't beat the value of this machine! Most units are priced several thousands more, while offering the same or sometimes even less performance. It will also save you money over time, as it uses 34 percent less fuel and requires 40 percent fewer oil changes than other machines in its class.
The engineers who designed this machine, really did their homework! You'll never have to get on your hands and knees again to change out a pad, if you don't want to. Simply remove the propane tank and adjust the handle all the way up, then rotate the machine back so it is resting on the back of the machine body. This will essentially leave the bottom of the machine perpendicular to floor, putting the pad at about chest level for easy change out.
- Featuring the easiest pad changing system in the industry, so you never have to get down on your hand & knees again to change out a pad.
- Equipped with technology that keeps emissions low and reduces fuel as the air filter becomes dirty.
- Adjustable wheels allow for an increase or decrease in pad pressure (move backwards to increase pressure & move forward to decrease).
- Pad driver is belt driven directly from the engine crank shaft for maximum efficiency.
- 2 year engine warranty with 1 year on parts & labor.
- 18 HP Kawasaki engine
- 1,500 RPM pad speed
- 28 inch burnishing path
- 12 volt battery start
- 2 year engine warranty
- Steel propane tank included