This Viper Shovelnose is a very heavy duty, everyday wet/dry vacuum that's an essential part of your floor stripping and refinishing jobs. On-board storage makes it convenient to grab a variety of tools for any vacuuming job. A rear foot-controlled lever controls the height of the front squeegee, letting you easily raise it out of the way. The unique design of the double front squeegee allows you to use the Viper wet/dry vac both in forward and reverse, channeling the solution to the central vacuum hose.
The non-marking grey wheels keep your hard floors from getting those black scuff marks that you may get from black transport wheels. These same large wheels allow for easy transport up and down stairs.
If you're cleaning up stripper make sure not to let it dry inside the machine. This will eventually cause the machine to fail. Always rinse thoroughly with clear water before storing.
Comes complete with an 6 piece tool and accessory kit. Don't forget to check out our other wet dry vacuums to find one that suits your particular cleaning needs.
- Includes: 9-foot flex hose, 3-piece extension wands, tank filter, reusable "bubble-busting" filter to reduce foam, internal cloth filter for dry vacuuming, crevice tool, dusting brush, and wet & dry pickup tools.
- 50-foot safety yellow power cord provides plenty of room for large area cleaning.
- Large, grey, rear wheels for easier mobility up and down stairs and into hard to reach areas.
- Convenient on-board storage for all tools and accessories so you have what you need when you need it.
- Warranty: 8 years on the housing, 3 years on parts, 2 years on labor & 180 days for travel.
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- Built-in Drain Plug
- 1.33 HP Motor
- 6 piece tool kit
The store flooded and it was a life saver. I also use it to clean up after scrubbing floor.
This is a really smooth and easy machine that works excellent. very easy to operate and keep clean. Sucks the floor dry!
Ordered the wet / Dry vacuum for my company and have used it several times already! It has exceeded my expectations! It is very durable and works great, really stands up to the hard work that we do and is very easy to empty. I am getting ready to purchase another and I also like dealing with this company. We had a big job coming up and we had the product in a number of days, very prompt service!