This rugged 17 inch Tornado 'Brute Force' floor buffer operates at 175 RPM and is powered by a heavy-duty 1.5 HP motor. A triple planetary gear system is guaranteed for years of trouble-free use. The machine operates on standard 115 volt power system and pulls low amperage (under 15 amps), so it can be plugged into any standard housing. The patented rotationally-molded housing and high-torque motor make it perfect for heavy-duty use. These features also help reduce the normal operating vibrations associated with floor machine scrubbing.
The poly body of this machine make it perfect for use with caustic chemicals, like those used in floor stripping applications, where as a unit with a metal deck (we have those too by the way - Tornado steel deck floor buffers) may pit or corrode over time.
A one-piece base and motor housing ensures that wires and capacitors are completely enclosed, enhancing the machine's durability, longevity and safety. A variety of pads, brushes and discs can be used with this machine to accomplish multiple tasks. It, along with its big brother (the 20" model, would make a great addition to any professional cleaners floor cleaning equipment line.
This machine plus many more can be found in our complete 17 inch floor buffers category.
- 1.5 hp motor turns at 175 RPM to scrub the toughest of floors.
- Rotationally molded housing helps protect the machine & objects around it.
- Motor runs cool for longer life.
- Triple planetary all steel gears.
- Tilt up position allows easy access for pad and brush changing.
- Can be fitted with pads for multiple tasks including scrubbing, buffing & stripping.
- Optional solution tank allows easy solution dispensing.