This maneuverable 40-inch large area propane burnisher with dust control is designed to produce maximum output at a much lower operating cost by utilizing an 18HP Kawasaki propane engine. This system, unique to Amano Pioneer Eclipse, creates a burnisher that is 34 percent more fuel efficient and requires 40 percent fewer oil changes than any others in its class. The dust control system on this burnisher also saves you time and money by using a passive vacuum system that traps minute particles of debris generated during ultra high speed burnishing operations. The innovative technology uses the rotation of the pad to direct dust into an easy access recovery bag.
An adjustable handle and soft tread wheels allow for a precise set-up to maximize operator comfort and produce optimal results. The RokBak deck allows you to easily access the underside of the machine for pad installation from a standing position.Quick release strap lets you change out your propane tank easily and quickly. Catalytic muffler minimizes emissions and exceeds both EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
Propane burnishers of any kind should always be used in a well ventilated facility to ensure operator safety.
For other options that are less expensive, take a look at our electric floor burnisher buffers.
- RokBak™ action allows for quick and simple pad change.
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
- Easy access filters for quick and easy cleaning.
- Triple anchor adjustable welded handle for long lasting maneuverability.
- Soft tread 2” (5 cm) adjustable wheels for smooth operation and tool free pad pressure adjustment.
- Integral metal skirt reduces dust and protects building occupants and furnishings.