The Hawk G2 Raptor with the revolutionary rectangular “floating head” is easy to maneuver with less vibration, noise and fatigue than other orbiting brands. Use it to easily scrub into corners and along baseboards. The Hawk G2 Raptor can strip floor finish without chemicals. It is excellent for sanding, scrubbing and stone polishing. Please take a look at our full line of 14" x 20" scrubbing, polishing, and stripping pads that will allow your machine to reach its full potential.
- 1.5 HP, 180 frame, TEFC dual capacitor AC motor
- 115-230V, 60 Hz power
- 50 ft., 2-pc, (12-3) SJTOW industrial power cord w/ molded plug
- Eccentric balanced orbital drive works at 1740 RPM
- Four 2” vibration isolators
- One-piece industrial, powder-coated, heavy-duty welded steel frame and chromed steel handle for optimum durability
- Variable position handle lock with transport lock
- Thumb operated safety switch
- Negative pressure on/off switch
- Dual steel operating triggers
- 2” x 8” non-marking, ball bearing wheels
- Quiet 66 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard. UL/CUL listed
- For hard floor use only
- 1.5 HP motor
- Weighs 165 lbs.
- 14" x 20" scrubbing path
Real smooth results, works great on the edges. I would recommend going slower to remove more wax.