A professional quality cleaner and restorer for porcelain and ceramic tile & grout. GO2 Oxygenated Grout & Tile cleaner is a multi-purpose cleaner that provides intensive deep cleaning action that cleans and restores in a single step. It does all of this while still being considered a "Green Environmentally Responsible Chemical" at the same time. See below for exactly what being a "Green Chemical" means.
This concentrated grout scrubbing solution is great for greasy kitchen floors, to remove the grease, and to clean and lighten your grout lines. It also removes soil and grease from surface and deeply embedded micropores of the tiles. Can be used for every day cleaning and deep restorative cleaning. Carefully read and follow label directions for best results. For less aggressive cleaning solutions, take a look at our complete line of floor buffer scrubbing solutions.
This grout scrubbing and restoring chemical meets Green Seal GS-37
Grout Scrubbing Green Seal
- No known human toxicity, carcinogens or reproductive toxins
- Non skin sensitizing
- Non-combustible with no or minimal V.O.C.'s
- Concentrated formulations to reduce packaging
- No offensive fragrances
- No endocrine disruptors
- Biodegradable ingredients that do not contribute to aquatic toxicity or eutrophication
certified formulations also:
- Have no reportable substances on MSDS
- Have no petroleum based solvent
- Meet or exceed state standards for V.O.C. compliance
- Ship as unregulated freight with no hazardous shipping classifications or surcharges
Directions for UseGeneral Cleaning & Degreasing:
Tile & Grout Restoration Cleaning:
Light Soil - 2-4 oz. per gallon of cold tap water.
Medium Soil - 8-12 oz. per gallon of cold tap water.
Heavy Duty Soil - 14-16 oz. per gallon of cold tap water. Apply to surface, let stand 2 minutes to loosen soil, agitate if necessary with a scrub pad or brush, rinse and let air dry.
Carpet Extraction (Always pretest first for color fastness):
- Mix 6-8 oz. per gallon of cold tap water Apply to surface, let stand 3-5 minutes.
- Agitate with a scrub pad or stiff brush.
- Rinse with water and let air dry.
General Carpet Spotter (Always pretest first for color fastness):
- Superior cleaning while neutralizing alkaline carpet shampoo residue left behind from previous carpet cleaning.
- Leaves carpet fibers clean, soft and deodorized.
- Mix at 1/2-2 oz. per gallon of cold tap water depending upon soil condition of the carpet.
- Removes the most stubborn stains; fruit juices, coffee, wine, soda, grease, etc.
- Spray on soiled area and let it stand/dwell for about a minute. Do not saturate the spot.
- Blot with a clean white towel, turning it over after each blot.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Mix at 4-6 oz. per gallon of cold tap water or 2 oz. in a quart (32 oz.) trigger spray bottle then fill remainder with water.