CleanFreak 'Ideal High Shine' is an extremely durable high solids floor finish and sealer for terrazzo, vinyl, and other hard floors. It is an excellent sealer and base for all floor maintenance with low-speed buffing or high-speed burnishing programs. Use on both hard and resilient floors. Most floors will require 4 -5 coats for the most durable and best looking finish.
'Ideal High Shine' is a low-odor formulation that offers a clear, high gloss appearance, durable performance, and high mark resistance. It is extremely easy to apply with a mop or applicator, and it dries quickly for rapid recoating (30 - 45 minutes). Great for schools, offices, supermarkets, retail settings, hospitals, medical centers and more.
For other options, including low maintenance finishes, please take a look at our complete line of floor finishes.
Coverage: 2,000 to 3,000 square feet per gallon (that is for 1 coat - most floors require 4 - 5 coats).
- Strip floor entirely of old finish using a recommended floor stripper like 'Easy Lift'.
- Apply finish using a clean finish mop. Apply up to 5 coats per application. Allow 30 - 45 minutes for finish to dry completely before recoating.
- DO NOT apply more than 5 coats in 24 hours.
- Maintain floor by dust mopping or sweeping as needed.
- Clean floor using a neutral pH floor cleaner with a damp mop or an auto scrubber.
- If desired, floor can be ultra high speed burnished using a medium aggressive pad.
- 24 - 25% solids
- Can also be used as a floor sealer
- 2 - 2.5 gallon pouches per case