This rugged 17 inch Tornado 'Brute Force' floor buffer operates at 175 RPM and is powered by a heavy-duty 1.5 HP motor. A triple planetary gear system is guaranteed for years of trouble-free use. The machine operates on standard 115 volt power system and pulls low amperage (under 15 amps). The patented rotationally-molded housing and high-torque motor make it perfect for heavy-duty use. These features also help reduce the normal operating vibrations associated with floor machine scrubbing.
A one-piece base and motor housing ensures that wires and capacitors are completely enclosed, enhancing the machine's durability, longevity and safety. A variety of pads and discs can be fitted for multiple tasks. It makes a great addition to our 17 inch floor buffers lineup.
- 1.5 hp motor turns at 175 RPM to scrub the toughest of floors.
- Rotationally molded housing helps protect the machine & objects around it.
- Motor runs cool for longer life.
- Triple planetary all steel gears.
- Tilt up position allows easy access for pad and brush changing.
- Can be fitted with pads for multiple tasks including scrubbing, buffing & stripping.
- Optional solution tank allows easy solution dispensing.
|Floor Type||Brick, Carpet, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||17 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Brush Cover||High Density Polyethylene|
|Gear Box||Triple planetary all steel gears|
|Wheels||5” Non-marking & self lubricating|
|Electrical Usage||115 volt|
|Dimensions||20.5" W x 31" L x 44.5" H|
|Operating Weight||104 lbs.|
|Color||Black on Yellow|
|Warranty||2 Years Parts, 1 Year Labor|
|Internal Search Number||130082|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|