Built-in AMP meter allows for constant monitoring of current draw and selection of the correct weight. This ultimate stone floor machine also features a reinforced, rust-proof aluminum apron with lift handle for added strength and rigidity and triple planetary, permanently lubricated gear system.
This deluxe package comes with two 10 pound discs and three 25 pound discs, which allows you to adjust the down pressure on the head of the machine; a 4 gallon solution tank for dispensing liquid when you need it; a standard pad driver and diamond disc driver with five quick change diamond mounting pads and splash guard skirt to contain slurry. Versatile, powerful and built to last, this work horse of a machine has power to spare and will deliver top value and long lasting performance for all your hard floor applications.
Looking for a stone and marble machine in a different size? Check out the 10" marble refinishing machine by Mastercraft that we also carry. Also take a look at the other 20 inch floor scrubbing/buffing machines we offer. You're sure to find exactly what you're looking for.
- Built-in AMP meter allows for constant monitoring of current draw and selection of the correct weight.
- Flexible dual triggers allow for left or right hand operation, non-conductive with built-in safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
- Heavy duty switch is set in a die cast aluminum switch box, which will not chip or rust.
- All steel triple planetary gear system is permanently lubricated with a specially designed flex coupler to guard against possible motor damage when under load.
- 50 ft. 3-wire grounded power cord with water resistant jacket.
- Apron is equipped with lift handles for ease of transportation.
- 1.5 HP DC motor rectified for AC operation with carbon brush wear indicator light.
- Extra heavy duty wheel support system, reinforced with six point cast aluminum.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||140 RPM|
|Gears||3 Idler - 11.1 ratio|
|Motor||120V, 1.5 HP, 60 Hz|
|Electrical Draw||14 Amps|
|Power Cord||50 ft.|
|Warranty||1 year motor, gear box, & housing warranty|
|Internal Search Number||125474|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|