** Due to the manufacturer assembling these machines as they are ordered, please allow 3-4 weeks for build time and delivery. **
Our 20 inch floor scrubbing machines are great for many tasks including spray buffing, scrubbing, stripping, shampooing, and bonnet cleaning, but this particular swing buffer excels in wide open areas like warehouses and automotive shops. With it's 1.5 HP, dual capacitor motor; triple-planetary high torque transmission; and generous 20 inch scrub path it not only covers large areas, but it also gets the job done quickly and efficiently. Weighing in at 119 pounds, its great for those heavy duty buffing jobs like removing scuff marks on warehouse floor due to a forklift or automotive tire marks.
Like it's smaller counterpart, the 17 inch side-to-side floor scrubber, this rugged machine is part of Hoover's Ground Command line of equipment which is a commercial line manufactured for heavy duty cleaning jobs.Comes backed by a 5 year motor and gearbox warranty for added peace of mind.
Looking for something a little more economical? Please take a look at our complete line of 20 inch floor scrubbing machines.
- Triple-planetary high torque transmission for smoother operation and longer life.
- Heavy duty construction: all-metal chassis and apron.
- Large, retractable 6-inch non-marring wheels for easy transport.
- Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers on the handle eliminate shock potential.
- Safety-enhanced interlock switch on the handle leaves both hands in control.
- 5 year motor and gearbox warranty.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Wheels||6 inch, non-marring|
|Motor||1.5 HP A/C - dual capacitor, 15 amp|
|Electrical Draw||15 Amps|
|Power Cord||50' safety black, 14/3 Ga.|
|Operating Weight||119 lbs.|
|Packaged Weight (lbs)||195|
|Warranty||5 years motor & gearbox|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|