Get the most for your money with this versatile 20 inch rotary floor buffer. Its heavy-duty, all-steel, triple-planetary gearbox offers smoother operation than single-gear machines. It's ideal for stripping wax floors, low speed buffing/polishing, scrubbing tile and other hard surfaces, or even cleaning carpets using a shampoo brush or carpet bonnet.
Users will appreciate the solid performance of this extremely well-built floor machine which features all steel construction and a welded frame for rugged, reliable performance. Variable position positive lock handle and comfort-style vinyl handle grips add operator comfort and safety. If you're in need of an easy to use workhorse of a machine with power to spare and reduced current draw, this model is the one for you.
Looking for a machine with all of the same great features as this one but in a smaller size? Take a look at this machine's smaller counterpart, the 17 inch rotary floor buffing machine by Hawk. Also check out our other 20 inch floor scrubbing machines. You're sure to find one to fit your particular needs.
- Triple idler planetary steel helical-cut gear drives.
- Heavy-duty cord with molded plug for long-lasting value.
- All steel construction for superior strength and longevity.
- UL / CUL approved for safe performance.
- Variable position positive lock handle for operator comfort and safety.
- Premium dual capacitor, 66 frame motor for reliability.
- Comfort-style vinyl handle grips for ease of use.
- 360 degree wraparound snugfit bumper - no tools needed for replacement.
- 1 year parts & labor warranty.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Gear Box||3-idler 10:1|
|Motor||1.5 HP, 66 frame|
|Electrical Usage||115V 60Hz|
|Circuit Protection||UL / CUL approved for safe performance.|
|Pad Driver Included||No|
|Power Cord||50 ft., 14-3 STO|
|Operating Weight||97 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|