This Mastercraft 20 inch floor buffer, is an electric powered rotary floor machine that can be used for buffing and scrubbing hard flooring. This rotary floor machine is not intended to be used to scrub any carpeted surfaces! It is, however great for stripping, scrubbing, and buffing large areas, like retail stores.
For other machines that can scrub carpets, and other highly abrasive areas, take a look at our complete line of 20 inch floor scrubbing machines. To strip a finished floor, take a look at our concentrated floor stripper. Not only does it make 30 gallons of stripping solution, due to it's concentrated state, but it also reduces your shipping costs. 6 quarts are lot more economical to ship than 30 gallon containers.
- Oversized handle grips for operator's comfort.
- Left or right hand operation, with built-in safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
- Aluminum apron adds strength and rigidity to prevent damage.
- Non-marring bumper prevents damage to furniture and walls.
- Heavy duty switch is set in a die cast aluminum switch box, which won't rust or chip.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Pad Driver Included||No|
|Electrical Draw||13.2 Amps|
|Power Cord||50 ft.|
|Operating Weight||94 lbs.|
|Warranty||Motor, gear box & housing - 5 years|