The OnFloor 20" concrete resurfacing machine is a revolutionary and flexible concrete floor grinder and polisher. Depending on the tools used, it can either leave the floor with a rough profile for epoxy coatings, or it can polish the floor to a mirror shine. Utilizing it's exclusive patented design, the buffer is powerful enough for those demanding industrial jobs, yet easy enough for a single operator to use and service. The exclusive patented design works to provide superior results with a minimum effort.
The Onfloor 20" machine can be used in either wet or dry configurations. Wet grinding/polishing has been used in Europe for many years and is becoming more popular in the United States. Its biggest advantage is the lack of airborne particulate matter generated from grinding. Dry polishing is still the method of choice for most American concrete polishing contractors and has the advantage of a completely dry surface, as well as easier cleanup and disposal of concrete dust. The floor resurfacing machine comes with a solution tank for use as a wet, or a dry concrete refinisher.
This machine operates in such a way, that the abrasive tools rotate in an opposite motion to the direction of the main drive axle. Since the abrasive tools and drive motor turn in opposite directions, the machine does not have a tendency to pull to one side or the other, making it easier on the operator.
If concrete resurfacing isn't what you're looking for then check out our complete line of 20 inch floor scrubbing machines
- The best for refinishing hardwood floors, deck refinishing, mastic removal, concrete grinding, concrete polishing.
- Belt-driven "frictional" planetary grinder which means that the machine is easier to handle and less prone to user error.
- Heavy-duty switch is set in steel switch box with a 15 Amp circuit breaker.
- Handle and frame are constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. The handle has a quick disconnect for transport.
- Adjustable bottom dust skirt provides dust containment during operation.
- 50' power cord - 12/3 wire grounded with 20 Amp twist-lock plug.
- Outer bowl w/ lift handles and vacuum port are all made from spun steel, while the inner bowl is made from cast aluminum.
|Floor Type||Concrete, Hard Wood|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||3450 RPM|
|Motor||3.0 HP, 208/230V, 60 cycle|
|Electrical Draw||14 Amps|
|Power Cord||50' 12/3 Wire Grounded w/ 20 Amp twist-lock plug|
|Operating Weight||203 lbs.|
|Color||Black & White|
|Warranty||1 Year power train warranty|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|