The OnFloor 17" is a multi-surface sanding machine, designed for resurfacing concrete, restoring or preparing wood decks, and hardwood floors. We classify this machine as a 17 inch scrubber, but the actual sanding path is 16 inches. It is a revolutionary new tool in floor preparation. More than just a sander, the OnFloor machine helps bring new life to concrete surfaces, decks and hardwood floors. Unique belt drive, three-head system is designed for smooth operation with superior results. Patented counter-rotating heads make this machine easy to operate and control with no sliding.
The OnFloor 17" sanding buffer, comes with a 1.5 HP motor, which is powerful enough for demanding industrial jobs, yet the body is light and simple enough for home use. The exclusive patented design of this machine work to provide superior results with minimum effort. So not only will you be sanding like a pro in just a few minutes, you'll be finished just as quickly. For a more options, take a look at our 20" concrete grinder, and our complete line of floor refinishing tools for other options
Also check out our other 17 inch 175 RPM floor polishers/buffers for your other floor buffing needs.
- The best for refinishing hardwood floors, deck refinishing, mastic removal, concrete grinding, concrete polishing.
- Flexible startup trigger is non-conductive, with a safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup. Operator activates the machine with a gentle squeeze.
- Heavy-duty switch is set in steel switch box with a 15 Amp circuit breaker.
- Handle and frame are constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty motor with dual capacitors is equipped with a 1.5 HP motor.
- Adjustable bottom dust skirt provides dust containment during operation.
- 30' power cord - 12/3 wire grounded with water resistant jacket.
- Outer bowl w/ lift handles and vacuum port are all made from spun steel, while the inner bowl is made from cast aluminum.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||16 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||1750 RPM|
|Pad Driver Included||No|
|Motor||1.5 HP, 115V, 60 cycle|
|Electrical Draw||12.5 Amps|
|Power Cord||30' 12/3 Wire Grounded|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|