Rugged durability, high performance and safety are all standard with the Kent SelectLine® floor machines. More torque, better cooling and easy maneuverability make even the toughest jobs a snap. A switch lock mechanism helps prevent accidental start ups and the negative pressure trigger bar shuts the machine off when the operator lets go.
The powerful motor and planetary gear system on this floor machine provide smooth, quiet and reliable operation. High torque system allows for smooth start-ups on all hard-floor surfaces. Epoxy powder coated steel brush cover resists chemical and corrosion attacks, providing exceptional durability. Cam-action, foot-controlled handle lock makes adjustments easy and minimizes operator bending and fatigue.
If this machine isn't quite what you're looking for and you need something a little more economical, please take a look at our complete line of low speed floor buffers. We also have the Kent dual speed floor buffing machine available in our dual speed buffers section.
- Soft, non-slip handle grips provide operator comfort and control.
- Welded steel switchbox protects wiring and switches from damage.
- Hook stores cord conveniently, and easily for quick access.
- 50', UL-listed, non-marking power cord provides maximum reach between outlets.
- Chrome plated steel handle provides maximum machine control, strength and durability.
- One piece steel handle construction maintains durability through life of machine.
- High strength aluminum alloy frame is corrosion resistant & ensures stable operation.
- Wrap-around, non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- Quick-release pad/brush system makes pad holder and brush changes fast and easy.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy and protect floors from damage.
|Brush/Pad Diameter||17 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Handle||One piece steel handle construction maintains durability through life of machine|
|Gear Box||Planetary gearbox / 10:1 reduction, 2 idler|
|Wheels||Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy and protect floors from damage.|
|Motor||1.5 HP AC rectified, 120 Volt|
|Pad Driver Included||No|
|Power Cord||50', UL-listed, non-marking power cord provides maximum reach between outlets.|
|Operating Weight||100 lbs.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: $54.72
Special Price: $42.10As low as: $35.79
Regular Price: $28.75
Special Price: $20.38As low as: $17.32
Regular Price: $144.86
Special Price: $111.43As low as: $94.72
Regular Price: $127.80
Special Price: $98.30As low as: $83.56