The Pacific Floorcare FM-17EHD is an Extreme Heavy Duty floor grinder & sander built specifically for scarifying, grinding, and sanding concrete or wood. The motor is completely enclosed, and has a external fan that cools it as it works. The complete enclosure ensures that no dust, from grinding or sanding, will enter the motor enclosure. This helps to ensure long life of the motor, by not allowing that fine dust to pass the motor windings.
The triple planetary transmission provides a smooth power transfer from the motor to the pad driver, which ends up spinning at 158 RPM on the floor. This ensures a smooth sanding, grinding or scarifying experience. This machine is built to take on the "tough stuff" other machines can't touch! Take a look at our complete line of 17 inch 175 RPM floor polishers/buffers for other options, including heavily weighted marble polishers.
A 40 pound weight set can also be purchased with this machine to give even more pressure down on the floor. Please give our experts a call at 855-242-9027 to order this accessory.
- Totally enclosed motor and external cooling fan make sure no dust or debris can pass through the motor, increasing motor life.
- Severe duty triple planetary brush drive is specifically designed to handle the rigors of heavy loading encountered in severe duty applications.
- Gearbox includes; 11:1 ratio for maximum torque, 3 steel heat-treated planetary gears, dual hardened torque pins, & 6 oversized M6 motor mount screws.
- All steel coupler configuration (instead of rubber/steel combination) located inside gearbox resists shearing and is suited for rigid applications, such as scarifying.
- Electrical box contains the electronic start switch and capacitor.
- 10 year warranty on the base, 3 years on components & 1 year on labor.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||17 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||158 RPM|
|Cleaning Rate Per Hour||1,925 sq. ft.|
|Gear Box||Triple-planetary, severe duty gear box with steel coupler|
|Motor||1.5 HP enclosed motor housing|
|Electrical Draw||15 amps|
|Electrical Usage||115 V|
|Sound Output||66 dBA @ the operator's ear|
|Power Cord||50 ft, 14/3 STO, safety yellow|
|Dimensions||22" L x 18" W x 45" H|
|Operating Weight||111 lbs.|
|Warranty||10 years on the base, 3 years on the components & 1 year on labor|
|Internal Search Number||112220|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|