This Bissell 1.5 hp floor polishing buffer has a dual capacitor, which is specifically useful when starting up your floor buffer on carpeting. The triple planetary transmission helps the floor machine scrub in those really rough environments. Great for spray buffing, scrubbing, stripping, shampooing, and carpet bonneting. Our 17 inch 175 RPM floor polishers/buffers are good for scrubbing, stripping, and polishing large area floors. Not all of them are powerful enough to scrub carpets, but this machine is!
- Safety enhanced interlock switch, both hands are conveniently in control.
- Safety enhanced non-conductive dual triggers, eliminates shock potential.
- All metal chassis adds weight for faster results.
- Fully adjustable handle position makes operating easy and comfortable.
- Non-marking full wrap bumpers, fully protects floors, walls and baseboards.
- Traditional all metal reinforced bell housing apron, accommodates brushes easily.
|Floor Type||Brick, Carpet, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Low Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||17 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM|
|Motor||1.5 HP, 66 frame motor|
|Power Cord||50 ft.|
|Operating Weight||106 lbs.|
|Packaged Weight (lbs)||195|
|Warranty||5 year warranty on motor and transmission, 1 year on parts and labor.|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|