This ultra high speed burnisher is made from American aluminum castings for a long and low maintenance life and is the most popular burnisher made by Amano Pioneer Eclipse. It is a fuel efficient yet high performance unit that produces excellent results with just the right amount of options.
The RokBak deck allows you to easily access the underside of the machine for pad installation from a standing position. Quick release strap lets you change out your propane tank easily and quickly. Catalytic muffler minimizes emissions and exceeds both EPA and CARB minimum requirements. A sealed AGM battery provides effortless start up for this machine to polish your floors to a beautiful wet-look shine! Not only will this machine save you time while burnishing over competitor models, but it is 34% more fuel efficient and requires 40% fewer oil changes!
Propane burnishers of any kind should always be used in a well ventilated facility to ensure operator safety.
For other options that are less expensive, take a look at our electric floor burnisher buffers.
- RokBak™ action allows for quick and simple pad change.
- Catalytic muffler exceeds EPA and CARB minimum requirements.
- Easy access filters for quick and easy cleaning.
- Triple anchor adjustable welded handle for long lasting maneuverability.
- Soft tread 2” (5 cm) adjustable wheels for smooth operation and tool free pad pressure adjustment.
- Integral metal skirt reduces dust and protects building occupants and furnishings.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||High Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||24 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||1800 RPM|
|Motor||18 HP, 603 cc Kawasaki engine|
|Sound Output||> 89 dBA|
|Cleaning Rate Per Hour||28,400 sq. ft.|
|Operating Weight||221 lbs.|
|Warranty||2 years on the engine / 1 year on the battery & valve train / 90 days on parts & labor|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Internal Search Number||113858|