The Mastercraft 1000 RPM burnisher is the right choice for daily floor maintenance when spray-buffing and polishing floors. These simple steps help to eliminate the need for frequent stripping and refinishing. The 20 inch burnisher comes with the pad holder permanently mounted to the base of the unit, with a threaded pad centering device. This eliminates the pad from being off center and creating a wobble in the machine. The non-marring bumper prevents damage to walls and furniture.
If you're looking for a machine with all of the same great features as this one but need something with a higher rotation speed, check out the next step up in this series, the 2000 RPM electric burnisher by Mastercraft which is part of our electric floor burnisher buffers category.
- Flexible Dual Triggers - Left or right hand operation with safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup.
- Heavy Duty Switch - Set in a die cast aluminum switch box. Won't chip or rust.
- Permanent Magnet Motor - DC rectified for AC operation.
- Cast Aluminum Body - Reinforced for added strength and rigidity.
- Chrome Plated Apron - Heavy gauge steel with front handle for lifting and transporting.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||High Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||1000 RPM|
|Wheels||Operating Wheels: 8" : Transport Wheels: 4"|
|Motor||1.5 HP, 120V|
|Electrical Draw||10.7 Amps|
|Power Cord||50 Ft Power Cord - 14/3 three wire grounded|
|Warranty||Motor - 2 years; Housing - 5 years; Balance - 1 year|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|