This great 1500 RPM Hoover® Ground Command™ high speed floor burnisher has a polished aluminum chassis that provides superior balance for precise pad pressure which gives you a a faster, longer lasting, brighter shine on all of your hard surface flooring surfaces. The 1.5 HP, 15 Amp, D/C rectified motor of this burnisher eliminates brown-outs, low voltage, and start up torque problems while it's low profile apron easily reaches under counters and hard to reach areas. Includes flexible pad holder, one blue velvet burnishing pad, and 5 year warranty on motors and transmission.
Spray or mop on our floor buffing solution, then follow with this burnisher to achieve the highest possible shine. This will help prolong the life of the wax on your floor, as well as provide a superior polished shine.
For other options, take a look at our complete line of high speed electric floor burnisher buffers.
- 21" apron with non-marring, full wrap bumper protects walls and baseboards.
- Fully adjustable handle positions are comfortable for all operators.
- Seperate non-marking transport wheels prevent tracking in of contaminants.
- Interlock switch leaves both hands conveniently in control.
- Safety-enhanced, non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential
|Rotary Buffer Speed||High Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||1500 RPM|
|Pad Driver Included||Yes|
|Wheels||6” Non-marring operating, 4” transport|
|Motor||1.5 HP, 15 Amp, DC rectified motor|
|Electrical Draw||15 Amps|
|Power Cord||50 ft. safety yellow 14/3 Ga.|
|Operating Weight||101 lbs.|
|Packaged Weight (lbs)||195|
|Warranty||5 Years motor & transmission|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|