This 17 inch high speed buffer is used to burnish and polish commercial tile to a high sheen. It is perfect for those with a limited storage area due to it's foldable handle. The foldable handle is unique to this machine, which makes it very convenient to transport and store this burnisher. The perfect combination of weight and high speed produces a spectacular, high gloss finish in record time.
The all-metal construction includes a stainless steel brush, making this high speed buffer completely durable and highly indestructible. For other poly body options, take a look at our complete line of electric floor burnisher buffers. Comes complete with flex-lock pad driver for use with any of our polishing pads. 2000 rpm burnisher is recommended for use on a 20 amp dedicated circuit!
- Multi-V belt drive reduces load on bearings and extends motor life.
- Heavy-duty steel cord strain relief with spring guard.
- Smooth operation for reduced operator fatigue.
- Unique lockout system prevents accidental start-ups and allows machine to be activated with both hands on the grips.
- All metal chassis plus stainless steel cover assure long life and dependability.
- Handle folds down for super easy storage and transportation.
- Rear transport wheels for easy turning and increased mobility.
- 10 year warranty on stainless brush cover, 3 years on parts, 1 year on labor.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||High Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||17 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||2000 RPM|
|Brush Cover||Stainless Steel|
|Handle Grips||Soft, anti-fatigue, Dual trigger on-off safety switch, left or right hand|
|Gear Box||Multi-V belt|
|Power Cord||75' yellow w/ cord strain relief|
|Dimensions||44.5" x 21" x 16"|
|Operating Weight||84 lbs.|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Warranty||10 years on stainless brush cover, 3 years on parts, 1 year on labor.|
|Internal Search Number||106939|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|