Floor Cleaning Procedures, Help and Tips
Help And Tips Area
- Buffing Procedure
Here's a basic procedure on how to buff a floor to a nice scratch-free shine. One of our high speed floor buffers works best here.
- Deep Scrubbing/Cleaning Procedure
If you need to remove heavily embedded scratches and dirt, then this is the procedure to start with. This leaves a clean base to apply a new finish coat to.
- Finish Application Procedure
This finishing procedure helps improve slip resistance on your tile floor. It also helps your floor in being easier to clean.
- Glossary of Floor Machine Types for Hard Floor Cleaning
An overview of the types of floor machines that are most commonly used for cleaning hard floor surfaces.
- Low Speed Floor Buffer Cleaning Procedure
Do you need to remove surface embedded scratches, scuffs, and dirt? Using a single disc machine could be the answer.
- Stripping & Refinishing Procedure
If you need to strip a floor of old wax, this is the procedure to follow. A special stripping solution is needed here.
- Brush Installation & Removal
Video tutorial demonstrating how to install and remove a low speed rotary floor buffer brush.
- Floor Sanders & Concrete Refinishers
Our database of floor sanding videos, concrete refinishing videos, and deck sanding videos.
- High Speed vs. Low Speed Floor Machines
Compares and contrasts high speed floor burnishers and low speed rotary floor buffers. Discusses appearance, operation, and uses of each.
- Pad Driver Installation & Removal
Video tutorial demonstrating how to install and remove a low speed rotary floor buffer pad driver/holder.
- Pad Installation & Removal (High Speed)
Video tutorial demonstrating how to install and remove a high speed rotary floor buffer burnisher pad.
- Pad Installation & Removal (Low Speed)
Video tutorial demonstrating how to install and remove a low speed rotary floor buffer pad.