This carpet brush is made to be used with our 15 inch Bissell floor buffer for scrubbing carpets. It has white nylon bristles that scrub the carpet and flex the pile, while the black inner bristles gently break loose the debris from the carpet fibers. We recommend using our carpet scrubbing shampoo with this brush for a deeper cleaning action. You can follow up the scrubbing of your carpet with a complete carpet extraction for a complete clean. Carpet Brushes must be broken in before use on carpets. This will eliminate possible excess drag by "tipping" the strands, and removing any possible burrs caused by the manufacturing process.
*Please Note: This brush does not come with showerfeed holes like some of our larger carpet scrubbing brushes do.
- Remove the center glide from your brush to avoid scratching it.
- Mount the brush on the floor machine. Follow ALL instructions included in your owners manual.
- Find a rough textured floor surface, preferably unfinished concrete.
- Operate the machine on this surface. Run the machine DRY for approximately 15-20 minutes. The brush fibers will take a slight set or lean in the direction of machine rotation.
- Rinse the brush to remove any dirt caught when running machine.
- The brush is now ready to be used on carpet.
|Color||Black & White|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||15 inches|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Internal Search Number||103158|