This multi-purpose Clarke® CFP Pro® dual speed floor polisher buffer is versatile enough to clean, strip or polish almost any floor surface and can even be used for carpet bonneting/shampooing and gym floor screening! With just the flip of a switch you can go from the standard 185 RPM speed of low speed buffers all the way up to 330 RPM. It's like getting two machines for the price of one!
The full-wrap around non-marking bumper protects the machine as well as furniture, walls, and fixtures - while non-marking transport wheels are long lasting and protect floors from damage. High strength aluminum frame and 1.5 HP motor make this machine perfect for use in any setting including schools/universities, hospitals, supermarkets, hotels and office buildings.
For other two speed machines, take a look at our complete line of 20 inch dual speed floor machines.
- Trigger bar with lock-off switch cuts power when pressure is released and prevents accidental start-ups.
- Trigger bar design allows you to control the dual speed machine operation with either hand.
- Quick-relese cord wrap stores cord conveniently and easily.
- One piece 1.5" chrome plated, steel handle maintains durability through life of machine.
- High strength aluminum frame is corrosion resistant and ensures stable operation.
- Full wrap-around, non-marking bumper protects machine, furniture, walls and fixtures.
- Non-marking transport wheels make movement easy, are long wearing, and protect floors from damage.
- Motor speed control switch on Clarke CFP Pro 2-speed machine allows fast changes from 180 rpm to 320 rpm.
|Floor Type||Brick, Carpet, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Dual Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||185 RPM & 330 RPM|
|Handle||Die-cast aluminum dihedral design|
|Handle Grips||Molded rubber|
|Gear Box||Triple planetary|
|Motor||1.5 HP - DC permanent magnet|
|Electrical Draw||12 amps (low) / 13 amps (high)|
|Electrical Usage||110 V|
|Sound Output||65 dBA (low) / 68 dBA (high)|
|Power Cord||50' super flex, safety yellow, with hospital-grade plug|
|Operating Weight||98 lbs.|
|Packaged Weight (lbs)||112|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Warranty||3 years parts, 2 years labor & 90 days travel|
|Internal Search Number||128085|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|