A great machine for buffing and scrubbing floors, due to its dual speeds. The low speed setting is great for stripping floors with one of our floor stripping solutions. The high speed setting is great for buffing floors with our restore floor buffing solution. It can also be used for carpet bonneting and scrubbing.
Make sure to take a look at our complete line of 20 inch dual speed floor scrubbing machines, if this unit does not meet your specific needs.
- Safety enhanced interlock switch ensures both hands are in control of the machine.
- Non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential.
- All metal chassis adds weight for faster results.
- Fully adjustable handle position makes operating easy and comfortable.
- 5 year warranty on motor and gearbox.
|Floor Type||Brick, Carpet, Ceramic, Concrete, Cork, Hard Wood, Laminate, Linoleum, Marble, Polished Tile, Rubber, Slate, Terrazzo, Vinyl|
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Dual Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM & 300 RPM|
|Motor||1.5 HP DC rectified|
|Electrical Draw||13 - 15 Amps|
|Power Cord||50' foot safety 14/3 gauge|
|Operating Weight||94 lbs.|
|Packaged Weight (lbs)||195|
|Quantity Per Carton||1|
|Warranty||5 years on motor and gearbox|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|