This Pacific Floorcare 20 inch dual speed floor buffer is ideal for scrubbing and buffing commercially finished floors. It will polish a floor to a nice shine, but it will not "pop" the shine on the finish like our high speed floor burnishers will. This 20 inch dual speed buffer can also be used for scrubbing carpets, and stripping floors. It really is 2 machines in one!
A great machine for use on showroom floors, warehouses, hospitals, and commercial businesses. The 1.5 HP motor, and triple planetary transmission power this machine through the toughest jobs! If you're looking for a slightly less expensive model, take a look at our complete line of 20" dual speed buffers, or our 17" multi-speed buffers.
- Safety enhanced dual lever switch ensures both hands are in place to control the movement of the machine.
- Epoxy coated aluminum base and chassis ensures long life and durability.
- 3 steel gears power the transmission, which ensures smooth power transfer from the motor to the brush, or pad driver.
- 5" non-marking wheels make transporting the machine a breeze.
- 3 year warranty on motor and gearbox.
- ETL tested to UL/CSA standards.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Dual Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||20 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||175 RPM & 300 RPM|
|Cleaning Rate Per Hour||2,200 sq. ft.|
|Transmission||3 steel gears|
|Wheels||5" non-marking wheels|
|Motor||1.5 HP DC motor|
|Electrical Draw||15 amps|
< 68 dBA @ 175 RPM
< 72 dBA @ 300 RPM
|Power Cord||50', 14-3 STO, safety yellow|
|Dimensions||26" L x 21" W x 45" H|
|Operating Weight||82 lbs.|
|Packaged Weight (lbs)||122|
|Warranty||10 years on the base, 3 yesr on components & motor, 1 year on labor.|
|Internal Search Number||132300|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|