This 17 inch Mastercraft dual speed floor machine can scrub at 190 RPMs, or buff at 320 RPMs. Our 17" two speed floor polishers are perfect for those individuals looking for a polishing and scrubbing machine in one. This machine can handle any job you throw at it. It can scrub floors at the lower speed, then flip a switch on the canopy to buff. This machine will provide a decent shine to your floor, but nothing like our high speed floor buffers that spin upwards of 1500 to 2000 RPMs.
- 120 Volt 60-Cycle motor, with a 66-style frame.
- Permanent magnet, DC rectified for AC operation.
- Triple planetary steel transmission.
- Safety yellow transport wheels.
- Non-marring bumper prevents damage to furniture and walls.
- Heavy duty switch is set in a die cast aluminum switch box, which won't rust or chip.
|Rotary Buffer Speed||Dual Speed|
|Brush/Pad Diameter||17 inches|
|Brush/Pad Speed||190 RPM & 320 RPM|
|Transmission||Triple planetary steel transmission.|
|Wheels||Safety yellow transport wheels.|
|Motor||120 Volt 60-Cycle motor, with a 66-style frame.|
|Electrical Draw||13.0 Amps|
|Power Cord||50 ft., 14/3 wire grounded|
|Operating Weight||94 lbs.|
|Warranty||Motor & gear box - 2 years; Housing - 5 years; Balance - 1 year|
|Internal Search Number||128287|
|Gold Medal Winner||No|